Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vintage Dream

We were contacted by Valarie from Southern Fete Event Planning about doing another photo shoot. Of course I was jumping up and down.I counldn't WAIT to work with Valerie again. Check out our last photoshoot together: http://socialbitesofruston.blogspot.com/2010/02/photo-shoot.html She directed me photographer's website who's vision was to create this photoshoot and I was BLOWN away. I fell in love with her work. I was stoked that they wanted us to be apart of their vision! After I recieved their inspiration board I started sketching right away! I had just received this button mold I had been dying to use for a cake, and then I went searching antique stores looking through old jewelry to make molds out of. I found a few pieces and began working on my vision for the cake. I used lace, vintage brouches, buttons, pearls, and a hint of ribbon. All of which are my favorite things! Courtney also thought it would be fun to have some desserts. Well... of course I was stoked about doing that! We did mini pecan pies, banana pudding shooters, chocolate chip cookies, and a new item homemade mini peach pies! I am super excited to show you guys these images. I couldn't believe all of these ladies attention to detail from the props to the invitations, and much more. This was truly awesome experience. I want to thank Courtney, Valerie,Katie and David for showin' off our desserts so well, Cherie for traveling, helping, and all of your creativity, and Anne for allowing us to use her kitchen for prep!

Here are a few images. Also visit Courtney's blog for more pictures and storyline :)
http://www.dellafiora.com/blog















No comments:

Post a Comment